Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Subway.

Saw the Marlies blow it in a shootout at Ricoh Coliseum today. The most entertaining part was spotting dirty last names on Syracuse's players. "Clitsome" and "Smotherman" were my favs. And of course, a name like "Bates" would put a smile on the face of any perverted young man. My brother-in-law and I are no exceptions.
http://www.syracusecrunch.com/Team/Players/Detail/194
http://www.syracusecrunch.com/Team/Players/Detail/239
So anyways, part of this whole Marlies and/or Leafs experience is stepping foot in the concrete jungle of Downtown Toronto. The people, the lights, the sounds, and of course, the subway. The jumbly torpedo rocketing and racketing through the thick Toronto concrete. A people-watcher's paradise, and you're bound to come across some random who's wardrobe or scent make you yearn for the surface or fend off the giggles.
I don't know why, but every time I'm taking the subway, it just screams "imminent terrorist attack" to me.
Is that weird?? I'll sit and fantasize situations where a jittery brown dude in a trench coat will come in, sit across from me and eventually throw off his jacket revealing an AK-47 and a vest lined with plastique explosives.
Or three Chinese dudes jump up in my train and grab hostages...but one gets too fucking close and I smash his nose into his brain, snake the gun from him and snipe the other two guys in one finesse-laden spin. And maybe throw out a one-liner: "Kung-POW, bitches."
Terrorists are crafty, though. So you have to think that they'll be sneaky. So I imagine them hiding and waiting for a train to stop, then run in with guns blazing. Then I think "fuck...I'm not ready for that shit." So I'll scan my pockets for weapons...then I pick out the hot chicks and people I would save. The rest are fucked, I wouldn't touch them with someone else's penis.
It might happen. Just sayin'...keep your eyes open on that subway people. Cuz you don't know, man. You don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment