Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Times.

There's an age old saying that seems to rear it's ugly head time and time again. Allow me to share it with everyone: "There's a first time for everything."
It's actually one of my favourite sayings. It can be used for everything. There's a first time you masturbate, there's a first time you realize you're acting like an asshole and there's a first time you throw up from vodka and orange juice.
Ugh...never again. Never again.
Essentially, everything has a first time.
Yesterday I had one of those first times. I was on my way from a short-lived laptop hunt, when up the road I could see the flashing lights of the 5-0. Some lady probably ignoring the rules of the road as they so often do. As I passed by, the police officer slowly emerged from his cockpit, daintily placing his arms on his lower back and stretching his front. Then he waived his hands to his waists, wrists limp and began prancing towards the vehicle he pulled over.
Yes, this was the first time I've seen a gay police officer.
But you know what...good for you, man. Sticking to your dream despite the obvious difficulties with your life choice. I bet the boys in the locker room never let you have any peace. But you fuckin' did it.
Typically I would be a whole lot more offensive with this sort of information. But seeing as how this blog is open to the public, I will reserve my humorous after-thoughts for those who know me a bit better.

1 comment: