Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Low Down.

I'm out people.

I'm packing up my witty reparte and hauling it across the country. Why you may ask? Because I fucking can.

Adventure, a fresh start, a new life...name it. I can't wait.

Though I have no intention of making any defamatory or slanderous remarks, I shall leave the main reason for my leaving out of this blog.

So, if you're looking for me in April, don't look to hard in Ontario. I'm proud to say that I will soon be embarking on a cross-country trek to move my life to British Columbia. I've got a great job offer from my former boss at a wicked company. And I mean...it's British Columbia. You know what they have lots of in British Columbia?

Though I have no intention of making any suggestive, self-insinuative statements, I shall leave the above question answer-less.

It's almost time to pack up the Mazda 3 for a long journey once again.

Hi-ho Mazda 3....awaaaayyyyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment